What is ODT?
Optical Deterrent Technology™
A Brief History of Hidden Word Technology
Other methods use the traditional “big dot/little dot” technology, which was developed many years ago when only black & white copiers were readily available. Once color copiers became commonplace at every student union and corner copy shop incidents of fraud began to rise, because the higher the resolution of the copier, the less effective “big dot/little dot” becomes. Our patented method Optical Deterrent Technology™ (ODT™), was specifically designed to work on color copiers and scanners. Since black & white transcipts are never accepted as official, it is critical that you use a method proven to work on the copiers that pose the greatest threat to your transcript security.
Why is Optical Deterrent Technology™ The Best Document Protection Feature On The Market?
Today’s technology can provide anybody the tools necessary to fraudulently duplicate and alter any transcript document. Optical Deterrent Technology™ (ODT™) is a patented security feature that forces a hidden word to appear when a transcript is copied or scanned. ODT™ works with a high degree of effectiveness in protecting your transcript from unwanted duplication and alteration on today’s color copiers and scanners. ODT™ can be fully customized to fit your layout with the hidden word of your choice. Our standard paper contains a built-in chemically reactive security feature. ODT™ is the best hidden word deterrent feature on the market today! Even high resolution digital cameras are no match for ODT!
First you don’t see it, then you do!
Additional Security Features
Layering your transcript with security features, in addition to using ODT, will give you a significant increase in the ability to stop unwanted tampering with your document. Additional security features are:
Upgraded Security Papers
Thermocromatic (Heat Sensitive) Ink
True and Artificial Watermarks
Below is an unretouched image of an original form taken with a 2.3 megapixel digital camera.
Multi-part, snap-apart and edge-glued forms:
- Transcript Request, Drop/Add, Registration, etc.
- Quantities from 500 to 100,000
- Duplication of your existing forms or custom-designed
- Grade Report, Registration Confirmation, Student Account Billing, etc.
- One-way or with return envelope enclosed
- Saves time and money over printing, bursting, stuffing, sealing and applying postage to standard forms
- Standard formats or custom-designed
- Fold and seal in one operation
- Can cost share with other departments, e.g.: Student accounts for billing and statements, Accounting for payroll, A/P checks and tax forms
- Alumni mailings
- Parking permits
*click on a form to view larger
Data Tech Services, Inc.
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Fax: (215) 274-0024